Wednesday, March 16, 2011

MANIAMANIA; I want. I want. I want.

I want, I want, I want! Ever wondered where Abbey-lee gets some of her amazing jewellery from?... It’s from the 2 Sydney designers Tamile Purvis and Melanie Kamsler of the now international label; MANIAMANIA. There latest collection which has Abbey Lee as the face (below) is called Reve; which was inspired by Australian artist/white witch, Vali Myers. The collection which showcases whittled wood, quartz jewel necklaces, sterling silver, amazing crystal stones and dust bronze rings, is perfect for Kershaw, as she is often known for her bold jewellery and oversized rings. Wear these powerful pendants, rings and cuffs to enhance your inner boho! I seriously just think I died and went to Jewellery heaven! I can not get enough of this collection and it was quite hard to pick some favourite pieces to show you, as I love all of them! The collection's name Reve means dream in French and that’s where it takes me; to a dream because I am dreaming of owning these pieces!!!!
Let me know what you think?
xx

above items from Maniamania- 1. Immortals ring- $320 (my fav) 2.Foxy ring $190 3. Afterlife cuff $300 4.Stalactite ring $180 5. Vagabond cuff $380 6.24 moon pendent $360

Above; Abbey lee seen wearing maniamania sourced from vogue.com.au & nightowl
Puchase maniamania here;

xx

1 comment:

INSTAGRAM; @allaboutedie FACEBOOK; All About Edie