Monday, March 7, 2011

Paris Fashion Week Style

Ah, what I would give to be in Paris right about now!.....Even more I would give to be watching the stylish stroll to and from the catwalk shows at Paris Fashion week!!....The beautiful city of lights, world famous buildings and monuments hosted Fashion week from the 1st of March (it still has 2 days to go!) and I couldn't resist but to post these inspirational images I have found of the elite on the streets before and after the shows. Detailed fur, tough leather, camel coats/capes, structured trenches and sexy sheer pieces were on show on the stone path sidewalks. There were oversized slouchy cut pieces, as well sharp, crisp tailoring. Black still proves to be popular among the fashion crowd; however bursts of colour here and there created an eye-catching juxtaposition. Abbey Lee channelled her inner 90's Goth and she wasn't the only one making her inner darkness chic, with style director of US Elle, Kate Lanphear also showcasing a distinct black gothic coat. Thousands of people flock to the city to find love that will sweep them away...not me! I will visit the city to simply drown myself in the chic and stylish famous French couture!
Let me know what you think.
xx






Images source- www.vogueitalia.com
carolinesmode.blogspot.com.


No comments:

Post a Comment

INSTAGRAM; @allaboutedie FACEBOOK; All About Edie