Monday, March 28, 2011

Weekend Love

I have been having such 'bad hair' days of late and I was lucky enough to be sent some wonderful products to give my hair that extra jazz it needs as well as a bit of tender loving care! (A definite plus!) I advise you to try these products above. Joico Moisture recovery is an amazing product that you add to your towel dried hair. The fact that you don't have to rewash your hair is a bonus as you just leave the product in but it also leaves my hair feeling soft and looking shiny and beautiful (oh and plus you know that its repairing and strengthening your hair at the same time!) I’m sure you have all tried dry shampoo at some point in time and I can't go past Klorines product. Sure you can use it when you are in a rush h when washing your hair is at the bottom of your priorities list; however my hair stylist Rory also uses this product when blow drying my hair; to give it that extra volume and thickness that we so much desire. If you love that 'I have not done a single thing to my hair, it’s just amazing' look, (aka. Mary-Kate and Ashley's hair style) I highly recommend you to try the Fudge salt spray. It holds hair as well as giving it that effortless look. I find combining this with the dry shampoo when blow-drying and styling gives a great effect.

Above; Okay....I admit I am a tad 'fur-obsessed.' My addiction at the moment is currently weighing down my clothing racks!

Books Mum brought for me at Gertrude and Alice in Bondi. A cute little coffee and used book store. Books are in such good condition and super cheap! I left with 2 of Mia Freedman's books- MamaMia and The Little Black Book. As well as Old Mink and New Money; which mum is reading at the moment and can't get enough of!

 Pillows on my couch; This Awesome Americian flag one I brought at General Pants.
Mum and I filled our weekend enjoying coffee at cute little Cafe's around Sydney, while having beautiful talks and catching up on lost time. Not only do I love my coffee because of my caffeine addiction, but it brings loved ones and me together. There is nothing like having a bonding session over a nice hot latte.
Although that it has been slammed in most of the reviews I have read, I loved Red Riding Hood. Not only is Amanda Seyfried one of my favourites, I enjoyed the eerie location set in the woods and the peasant style fashion.

Above; Japanese and Wine for us.

Hope your weekend was as wonderful as mine spent with mum who came to visit me.
xx

Image source- weheartit

No comments:

Post a Comment

INSTAGRAM; @allaboutedie FACEBOOK; All About Edie