Wednesday, May 4, 2011

RAFW; #DAY 3


RAFW #Day 3 Highlights- + Magdalena Velevska + Bianca Spender + Swim and Resort Wear + JOICO hair products + Cute as anything dogs on the runway + Shakuhachi + Ruby Rose + Coffee around the Rocks + Backstage + My Imaganiation taking me to a mystical land at Alice McCall + Fuscha + Slick back hair + loose plaits + JeffreyCampbell's strutting down the Alice McCall runway + MAC makeup + Pleats + Sorbet colours + floral + Dhini's collection + Sheer fabrics + Crisp tailoring + Doggy hair dye + My Jeffrey Campbell 70's Gypsy clog + wearing my new vintage leather trousers

(Scroll down to see some of today's shows)

Photos taken by me, just for you 
x  

1 comment:

  1. hey! was wondering where your cool leather pants are from? great photos! x

    ReplyDelete

INSTAGRAM; @allaboutedie FACEBOOK; All About Edie