Thursday, May 5, 2011

RAFW; #DAY 4

I am wearing zimmermann drape front jacket. Minkpink shirt. Topshop palazzo pants

RAFW DAY 4 HIGHLIGHTS-
Alistair Trung's show, Tiger cat on the runway, Stolen Girlfriend's Club's show (Amazing), 
Good vs Evil models at the Stolen Girlfriends Club's show, Jeffrey Campbell's being the shoe of choice on the runway, Purple lips, Illuminating skin, Redken Hair styling, Coffee at the Rocks, NSW TAFE S.I show, Cockroach trousers and shoes at the TAFE show, Claws, Ellery's  V.I.P after party at The Backroom, Catching up with my dear friend Eleni, American flag jackets, Models looking ultra chic backstage, Fuscha lips, Fur fur fur, Manicure, White Suede, low loose pony tails, Jeffrey Campbell's collaboration with Stolen Girlfriend's Club (amazing black and silver sparkly Litas), My topshop palazzo pants

Photos taken by me (Mollie Stevens)
Just for you
x











2 comments:

  1. That cobalt blue maxi skirt is incredible!! Lovely photos

    thisiswhatidwear

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful photos, seems like you had a fabulous time :) I especially love your silver jacket & purple topshop pants! You look great! Mm I want a macaron too :)

    Enjoy your weekend!

    http://mundodealicia.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

INSTAGRAM; @allaboutedie FACEBOOK; All About Edie