Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Samantha Wills Bloggers Edit Comp

page1- Miss Couture gown, Page2- An Ode to No one dress, Page3- Lovers&Collaborators blouse & POLdesign dress, Page4- Miss Couture pink gown, Page5- Ode to No one dress
 The past few weeks have just flown by...events, catching up with friends, partying (a little too much), celebrating 21sts, being bed-ridden from the flu, photoshoots, over-using my teapot and taking on some exciting projects. One of which was working with Samantha Wills on a project called; 'SW; Style Sessions.' Sent to me, in their beautiful wooden treasure chests were items of SW's jewels and I was left to style and shoot them in my own creative way. Above, are the 5 final shots that I have put forward for the competition which begins tomorrow morning. Due to the Femininity and luxury, which her brand illustrates, ideas came to mind to create a modern-day take on Marie Antoinette. Puffy hair was created by the wonderful hair artist; Jeremy Pettis and to tone down the harshness of my dark hair, he used talcum powder. Makeup was left fresh and simplistic thanks to the talented; Kimmi Doll, focusing more on a lighter eyebrow and winged liner. I pulled beautiful clothing from Miss Couture, Ode to No one, Lovers & Collaboration, POLdesign; all boasting soft, pastel tones (baby blue, mint green & light pink.) Samantha Wills jewels are unique and glamorous and I feel that this shoot interprets this aspect well. 
Voting commences tomorrow morning on SW's facebook page! I would love for you guys to take the time and vote for me here; http://www.facebook.com/pages/Samantha-Wills/118722244258
xx
A special thanks to Strobe hair & makeup salon, Hair artist- Jeremy Pittis, Makeup artist- Kimi Doll & of course the very talented photographer- Christopher James

No comments:

Post a Comment

INSTAGRAM; @allaboutedie FACEBOOK; All About Edie