Thursday, October 13, 2011

splashes of colour

Sportsgirl 'Liz Pop Sling' clutch in Melon & Mint, Sportsgirl Gabby floral satin wedge, Sportsgirl rose-gold cuff

I am known for being the worst at making decisions! I am absolutely hopeless. Often, you will find me taking my sweet time contemplating, while an ever-so patient friend or family member rests there sore, shopped out feet.  The Sportsgirl 'Liz Pop Sling' clutch, comes in 6  different, striking hues, so do you think it was easy for me to decide which one? Nope! After a long thought process, I went for the melon and the mint, which are above. Sportsgirl are also rocking in the shoe department at the moment, with %15 off all footwear. You can't go past a wedge for comfort, and these super light weight satin wedges, really caught my eye with the splashes of colour.

2 comments:

  1. I have a huge weakness for sportsgirl accessories (And nail polish). Really love the colours you chose for the clutch!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE IT TOO BAD I LOST MY ORANGE CLUTCH LAST WEEKEND FROM ASOS "DEVOO" X

    ReplyDelete

INSTAGRAM; @allaboutedie FACEBOOK; All About Edie