Sunday, November 27, 2011

A backless number at the ARIAS

Carla Zampatti Gown, Sass and Bide necklace. Photography; Christopher James
I knew that I wanted to wear a white maxi dress to the ARIA awards, however I had not seen any around that I had really fallen in love with. That was until I met this one! With some help from my designer friend, Thomas Saint-Cyr (take note of that name), he took my hand and led me right to the door of Australian designer, Carla Zampatti, where this gown and I first met. Thomas was well aware of this dress, and was also aware that leading me into its presence was rather dangerous, but hey, I told him I was on the hunt for a beautiful maxi design, so he was just doing his friendly duty. I am a sucker for a backless piece and the textured shoulders, make this bamboo gown perfect. I have had a soft spot for this Sass & Bide necklace for a while now, having the earrings in the rose gold colouring already, however I was trying to refrain myself from purchasing it (trying to be good!) When I was in the store the other day, I was shifting through my wardrobe in my head, working out when I could wear it and the fashion light bulb suddenly went off...With the Carla Zampatti gown! "Sold!"

4 comments:

  1. AMAZING dress! and u've accessorized it so well, love that necklace
    hope you had fun at the ARIA's xx

    http://sevenautumnleaves.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh my gollllly, you look so elegant! How exciting! I hope you have a SWELL time x x

    ReplyDelete
  3. it's beautiful! And you really wear it well. Amazing dress and great styling with the necklace.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Amazing look. Necklace is to die for. Am all about the latest Sass and Bide collections. Rose gold jewelry is to die for!

    Jenelle

    ReplyDelete

INSTAGRAM; @allaboutedie FACEBOOK; All About Edie