Sunday, March 11, 2012

allaboutedie 4 MHQ style off


Above, is a shoot I put together on Saturday for the Market HQ's style off competition. I received an email from Market HQ last week, encouraging me to put on my 'creative hat' and style 4 individual outfit looks and to enter them into the competition that is running on their Facebook page. MarketHQ is an online fashion destination, which has the latest pieces from brands, such as; MINKPINK, Low Luv, Evil Twin, Mad Love, Hunt No More, plus several others. Photographed by one of my extremely talented best friends; Tristan Q from Creme Collective,  I am more than happy with the results. 
All you have to do is to go to the link below and vote for my images. I could not thank you enough for your vote! 
x
https://markethq.facebookadmin.com.au/comp/?p=2182

                                      Instagram; molliestevens                           Twitter; allaboutedie

No comments:

Post a Comment

INSTAGRAM; @allaboutedie FACEBOOK; All About Edie