Thursday, May 3, 2012

Day 3 MBFWA




Sara Phillips

Mon wearing Skirt by Topshop Unique

Tristan Q and Emily Fang. Emily wearing Sportsgirl sequin jacket. Tristan wearing Red Saveus cape

Diane Von Furstenberg dress, Sass&Bide faux fur Gilet, Sportsgirl bag, Shopbop necklace, Sportsgirl sunglasses

Yesterday Morning, I awoke to sun light peering into my apartment window, with my laptop by my side, realising that I had fallen asleep on my couch, as I was up working most of the night working. No time to rest though, it was straight to my closet to dress for Day 3 of Fashion week. I slipped on this beautiful pastel blue, Diane Von Furstenberg shift dress, which features a button up back and a sash tie. The sun might have been shining, however the breeze did have a bite to it, so I opted for my amazing Sass & Bide Gilet, which contrasted well against the pastel hue of the dress. I am a big fedora fan, as they not only compliment an outfit well, but they are perfect for bad hair days. Today was perfect to wear my teel fedora, as I did not have time to hit up the hair salon. Today's shows included, Alice McCall, Sara Phillips and Bec & Bridge. This afternoon I visited the lovely girls at Hush Communications, where they styled me in an Aje look, along with Menzi Jewellery, for Aje's much anticipated show tomorrow. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

INSTAGRAM; @allaboutedie FACEBOOK; All About Edie