Monday, July 30, 2012

Jewels & Baroques






Wearing; Sass & Bide Double Happiness Palazzo pants, Sass & Bide Ego Tripping gold sequined back shirt, Sportsgirl basic L/S, JC heels, DIVA over sized crucifix earrings & Prada Baroque sunglasses

Meeting with the beautiful Bec from Samantha Wills at French House Cafe; this morning was filled with coffee and sunshine. It was wonderful to catch up and speak of all things Jewels, which really has me excited and my SW wish list soaring. Wearing my Sass & Bide statement printed trousers from their current collection, I made an unexpected pit stop into the Sydney Westfield Sunglass Hut this afternoon. I have had my eye on these Prada Baroque sunglasses for what seems like forever now, however I was determined to be ‘good’. Greeted by the store manager Liz, I just couldn't decline her fabulous sales service. Before I knew it, I had a Sunglass Hut bag swinging in my hand and the Prada’s were mine. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

INSTAGRAM; @allaboutedie FACEBOOK; All About Edie