Thursday, July 26, 2012

Vintage Treasures






Vintage maxi dress, Zara shearling/ leather vest, Vintage rings, JC shoes, Sportsgirl & Diva accessories 

Thursday proved to be quite a busy day, waking up bright and early to jump into Hair & Makeup for a really cool shoot, that will be released next week. Post shoot, I had a bit of time to kill before my next job, so I had a little browse in a quirky vintage and furniture store, that had caught my eye from the taxi window earlier in the morning. Of course I did not walk away without a shopping bag in hand. Some of the bargains that I picked up were, a black L/S, knitted maxi dress and 2 handcrafted, glass stone rings, all in which I am wearing above. The store is located in Alexandria and is called the Creative Vintage Centre. If you are ever in the area, I suggest you check it out....

1 comment:

  1. HI Mollie,
    we loved having you at Creative vintage, glad you had a good time !

    ReplyDelete

INSTAGRAM; @allaboutedie FACEBOOK; All About Edie