Friday, August 3, 2012

Casual Friday Afternoon




Above; One Teaspoon cosy O/S knit, Samantha Wills black Onyx stone ring, Sportsgirl fedora

After attending meetings and events, working on projects, pulling product for clients, rushing off to fittings and working with my photographer Christopher James; my week has been absolutely crazy. 
My office is packed with product to shoot, loose papers, pens, books, coffee cups and god knows what else. I received the most gorgeous jewels from the beautiful team at Samantha Wills today, and I have included above a sneak peek of just one of the rings that I was gifted. I had to put this on straight away, even though I was in my extremely casual, Friday afternoon attire, catching up on emails and Facebook gossip. This One Teaspoon over sized knit is like my second skin. As soon as I get home, this jumper is always straight on.

2 comments:

  1. You're stunning! I Love your style... I will follow you on Twitter & Instagram... Love your blog... Love from Brooklyn, New York (America) xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. love your blog! you seem to have an amazing job! what exactly do you do for a career? now following on bloglovin too.
    Happy Blogging xx

    http://shessovogue-fashionblog.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete

INSTAGRAM; @allaboutedie FACEBOOK; All About Edie