Thursday, August 2, 2012

Racing Around






I have just taken some time to finally sit down, after a very busy morning of running around to some of Sydney’s best PR companies, in order to pull some beautiful pieces for a very special client that I am styling this weekend. I managed to find some time on the job to take a few outfit shots, which are above. I am wearing a Zara stream-line maxi dress, with a light weight tweed jacket layered over the top. My Lapis and White new JC pumps tie in well with the colour palette of the dress. The checkered print on the Velcro shoe straps sort of remind me of the racing car flags. I am off now to a fitting, followed by 2 events this evening. Keep a look out for some more posts from today that are coming soon. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

INSTAGRAM; @allaboutedie FACEBOOK; All About Edie