Saturday, September 15, 2012

Absolutely Fabulous LFW















It's my first day in London for fashion week and I can not get over the beauty of the city. The contrast of the new architecture against the old is magnificent. We are staying at the Strand Palace, which is only a 3 minute walk to Somerset House, where the fashion extravaganza begins. Everyone in New York spoke of how different LFW is compared to there's and I couldn't really fathom how that would be so, however stepping through the gates to the ancient Somerset building, I soon understood. There is something about scandalous and outlandish clothing in the Queens land, that makes it that much more irresistible and they know it. We are looking forward to exploring London, as well as seeing the highly anticipated Mulberry and Burberry shows. We are still yet to run into Patsy and Eddie, but for now I have my Patsy James with me (aka. Christopher.)

No comments:

Post a Comment

INSTAGRAM; @allaboutedie FACEBOOK; All About Edie