Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Positivity

Above wearing; Zara lace trousers, JC neon shoes, Zara tee, Necklace picked up at a thrift store downtown, AM sunglasses, Sportsgirl bag

This week is flying by super quickly and I seem to be getting confused with the days, dates, times etc. Today has slipped by even faster than usual, I headed to Fifth avenue to the showroom of Messeca shoes, who are aligned with Solestruck shoes. I was in absolute shoe heaven whilst I was in the office. The lovely Connor showed me through their new ranges and as you could imagine, I wanted to take every single style with me. I was lucky enough to be gifted some amazing pairs, that I will be sure to feature in a later post. 

photos by Christopherjames

No comments:

Post a Comment

INSTAGRAM; @allaboutedie FACEBOOK; All About Edie