Thursday, November 8, 2012

Skull Obsessed








'Boy in Mask tee' JW Anderson X Topshop, DIVA skull earrings and necklace, Pauls Boutique neon bag from Topshop, Urban Outfitters tribal printed maxi skirt, House of Harlow Sunglasses

My best friend Zoe and I have a strange obsession with skulls. Skull candles, shot glasses, cushion covers, vases, you name it our apartment has it. Our growing addiction has seeped its way into our wardrobes. When Zoe was at work this morning, I made my way into her closet and got my fingers on this awesome t-shirt that she purchased from Topshop, which is apart of their J.W Anderson collection. The loose fitting scoop neck tee, features a photographic print of a boy in a skull mask on the front and the back. I didn’t actually mentally gather this morning whilst dressing that I was wearing a trio of skulls; the tee, earrings and necklace. Perfect!
photography- Christopherjames

No comments:

Post a Comment

INSTAGRAM; @allaboutedie FACEBOOK; All About Edie