Sunday, March 20, 2011

Weekend




The gloomy weather and never ending rain, didn't stop me from having a lovely weekend, which consisted of a beautiful dinner, movies, a few vodkas, coffee & of course shopping!....oh and some quality time spent with the boyfriend!
Hope everyone's weekend was fantastic! Here is what I was wearing on the rather chilly days;
Jumper- Chadwick knit by Don't Ask Amanda @ generalpants.com.au (so comfortable & perfect for cute w/e coffee dates!)
Leather Pants- J. Brand @ pinkzebra.com.au (Amazing! I love them)
Suede boots- @ sportsgirl.com.au (last season, sorry guys!)
Oversized sheer shirt- Evil Twin @ Generalpants.com.au
Leopard wedges- ROK shoes
Faux Fur Jacket- @ sportsgirl.com.au (perfect! Purchase one ASAP!)
Bags- Marc Jacobs hobo Hiller @ Saksfifthavenue.com & Vintage Chanel
Rings- Erin Wasson & YSL lapis opal arty ring @ Saksfifthavenue.com
Japanese Restaurant- Samurai, Stanley St Darlinghurst! Such beautiful food & great prices. I must admit I am a regular there!


Heres some more Inspiration for you guys....I have to say I am loving Lara Bingles outfit seen at Melbourne Fashion week. Mmm those Christian Louboutin pigalle 120 studded denim pumps!!

Images source- oraclefox, jessica.hart.blog, google, knightcat


5 comments:

  1. I just love your shoes !


    XX I.

    http://ifashionjournal.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. definately a big fan of your wedges and that sweater.
    you look amazing in fur, so i can't wait to see more of these gloomy cooler weather shots.
    sounds like you had a fab weekend! x.

    ReplyDelete
  3. great inspiration! cant go wrong with fur and leather in my opinion...love your style!

    http://perowhateva.blogspot.com
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Drewllll i love ur cute little fur coat, and I want that other fuzzy one too combined with the Pigalle studded heels ;)

    You have a new follower, keep up the good work! ^_^

    xoxo
    www.thefashionwritress.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the grey boots and white sweater.

    www.fashionablecollections.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

INSTAGRAM; @allaboutedie FACEBOOK; All About Edie