Friday, May 20, 2011

Coffee & SW Jewels

(SW; colosseo cuff gold. captured love earrings. byzantine empire earrings. countless bathory earrings. petal & scale bangle. nautical knots ring. abbey road studio bangle set. bowery ring. frida earrings. helen of troy ring white. queen of scotts ring black. concordia ring in black.)
Yesterday, I met with the gorgeous Becc from Samantha Wills to discuss her stylish designs and exciting things to come for allaboutedie. As we sipped on coffee and juice at Five ate Four cafe in Surry Hills, Becc introduced me to Samantha's S/S 2011 collection, 'Portraits of Dusk' and also gave me the run down on the brands amazing journey so far.   
Today was spent searching through web pages, watching episodes of Gossip Girl and catching up on emails, while waiting for parcels to arrive for a project on Sunday. When my intercom finally rang this afternoon and snapped me out of the 'web-world' I was in, I was excited to find these jewels from SW (above)
x

No comments:

Post a Comment

INSTAGRAM; @allaboutedie FACEBOOK; All About Edie