Sunday, June 5, 2011

She goes left and you stay right

(Vintage leather pants; Evil Twin over sized tee; Sportsgirl wedged boots; Vintage fur; Samantha Wills ring)

Obsessed with my wedged boots. I have been hungry for the Sam Edelman 'Zoe' boots for ages now, but I have also been searching for shoes that I can use as an 'customary' pair, so when I came across the harness boot in Sportsgirl, I couldn't resist. They are very similar to the 'Zoe boots', however have a smaller inch heel, making them perfect for everyday wear. I have well and truly worn these babies in as of late and they are super comfy! These images were taken today on my day off. After a much needed sleep in, the sun (which has been quite rare as of late) shone through my apartment windows, which invited me to spend my Sunday afternoon in the park. A friend came along with magazines and coffee in hand, which made taking advantage of the sunshine even more appealing. It was nice to get out and about and spend some time in the fresh air, whilst indulging in glossy pages and caffeine.

3 comments:

  1. loove this post+your look:)
    you have such an inspirational blog:)

    laurajayne
    lauraapriljayne.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. awww... thanks so much...spread the word. I'll check out your blogs xx

    ReplyDelete

INSTAGRAM; @allaboutedie FACEBOOK; All About Edie