Thursday, July 7, 2011

Samantha Wills Sunset Noir collection

 There is more than just the warmer weather to excite you in the months of October/November this year; and that is Samantha Will's Spring/Summer Collection; Sunset Noir. I had a sneak peek today at Samantha's showroom and must I just say, it is indeed mind blowing. Samantha was inspired by her time spent in New York City, and designed the collection on a rooftop at a NY hotel. She wanted to portray 'the contrast of the urban landscape of NYC and the concept of the sunset-soaked skyline.' Her concept has been established, through the use of blush and burnt orange tones; representing the sunset and harsh metals; being the buildings. There has also been the exciting introduction of Rose gold in this collection, which will go alongside her traditional silver and gold finishing. The inclusion of Pyrite is extremely exciting for me. I can not wait for the 2 rings above to be living on my fingers! I know that it is only July, however I already have a 'Sunset Noir' must have list.....Samantha does it again! 
x

3 comments:

  1. Love the necklace in the second shot....UH-MAZ-ING

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know right? its called the 3000 BC necklace babe...just so you know so you can purchase when its released :) x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the necklaces especially the second one :)

    ReplyDelete

INSTAGRAM; @allaboutedie FACEBOOK; All About Edie