Sunday, July 3, 2011

Strobe- 'hair-sensations'

I have been wanting to change my hair for a while now; but when it comes to my hair I am very fussy. When a dear friend of mine just trimmed it; I felt weird for days and days. So when it comes to getting my hair done; I will only go to the best and that is why I made my way to Woollahra on Friday, to the wonderful Strobe hair and makeup salon. The Strobe team not only create amazing hair; but they also work closely with the fashion industry (with there work being featured in Vogue and other magazines!) Off I went feeling nervous; with lots of 'hairspiration' print outs in hand ready for a some hair TLC. Once I entered the salon and met hairdresser Jeremy; my nerves flew out the window, as I knew that I was in perfect hands! I didn't need to go into detail; he knew exactly what I wanted. We went with a real subtle Ombre style; sun-kissed wisps throughout the ends. Sia's calming voice set the tone, as I sipped on coffee and read there never-ending selection of magazines. Strobe is such a beautiful, 'upperclass' salon, with a very relaxed vibe and a team of extremely talented stylists; I can not wait till my next appointment...When is yours?
http://www.strobehairandmakeup.com.au/

No comments:

Post a Comment

INSTAGRAM; @allaboutedie FACEBOOK; All About Edie