Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Citrus drop

Zimmerman silk blazer, T-bar Beatles tee, Topshop shorts, Jeffrey Campbell 70's clog, Witchery sunglasses, YSL arty opal ring, Topshop large blue rock ring, Marc by Marc Jacobs ring, OPI nail polish in 'THE IT' colour

Today, whilst still playing tour guide, I wore my new Zimmerman silk blazer. I love the loose fit and the versatility, however it was defiantly the citrus colouring that did it for me. If you haven't been into their store in a while, I recommend to do so, but be warned you might leave with a starving wallet or an over sized shopping list! There is a whole heap of panelling, cut-outs and unique geometric and floral prints, which will really catch your eye. Also, check out the Daphne Guinness coffee table book, that my cousin brought for me! I am in love....

2 comments:

INSTAGRAM; @allaboutedie FACEBOOK; All About Edie