Tuesday, October 4, 2011

family on board

 Zara long boyfriend blazer, Sportsgirl l/s black basic, Zara pasely pants, Jeffrey Campbell 70's clog, Sportsgirl sunglasses, Marc by Marc Jacobs hobo hillier bag

My family have been up and staying with me, over the past week, for early birthday celebrations, as they won't be with me on my real one. My sister and mum said their goodbyes last night and left me in the company of my two cousins. Today, I played tour guide and took them around the city, mind you the tour wasn't your usual sight-seeing, more of a shopping tour, as all they want to do is spend their hard earned cash. I wore these paisley silk Zara pants, which are kind of in between a palazzo and a flare and paired them with one of my favourite structured blazers, also purchased from Zara. I am loving the upper-thigh length of the white blazer, combined with the paisley print. 

3 comments:

  1. Love the colours of that paisley print. xx

    loverandshoes.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such an amazing outfit, you have great style, so glad i came across your blog.

    ReplyDelete

INSTAGRAM; @allaboutedie FACEBOOK; All About Edie