Monday, October 3, 2011

get your sole on

Above; Q&A on solestruck blog, building up my solestruck shoe collection, feat. on their main website solestruck.com

Whilst I was in New York, I was extremely excited to find a package awaiting my arrival at my hotel room from solestruck.com. I am building up quite a collection of their amazing shoes (as you can tell from the photo above!). I was overwhelmed when solestruck, being my favourite online shopping destination, contacted me and asked to catch up and talk about my first voyage over to the big apple! I was then featured on the main page of their website! Here is a snippet of a few questions they asked me and to read more go to; http://blog.solestruck.com/?p=7609
SS: Tell us a bit about your life in Australia! Who is MOLLIE STEVENS! Blogger? Model? Stylist? It Girl? Glob Trotter?
Im just a down to earth girl who is chasing her dream and hope that I can inspire those to do the same. I am a Sydney based blogger who only started allaboutedie, this year around March. I am overwhelmed by the response I have received and I love that fact that people source inspiration from it. I have always had a big love for fashion and creativity. I remember when I was younger, hiding fashion magazines under my bed and getting lost in the glossy content. I knew that I wanted to be apart of that artistic world. Coming from a small town, know one thought that I could do it, because its all about ‘who you know,’ so I packed up my things and made the voyage to Sydney all alone, where I formed contacts and dived in to pursue my dream. I also model which I love and style. When I am not attending events, working or putting together shoots with my amazing photographer Christopher James (www.christopherjamesphotography.com.au) I love nothing more than to spend time with friends, whether it be a night out or lazing around having coffee. Summer is coming up and I can’t wait to spend my days at Bondi Beach.
SS: Tell us in ten words or less the vibe behind http://allaboutedie.blogspot.com/?allaboutedie is a blog filled with personal style, projects, fashion inspiration and random photographs of my life.
SS: In ten words or less what is your personal style?I love throwing pieces together and experimenting. My style is sort of effortless/chic. I am very aware of trends and styles, but at the end of the day you are either born with a sense of style or you’re not and it just comes naturally to you. I just get up in the morning and ask myself what do I feel like wearing today and how do I want to put it together.

No comments:

Post a Comment

INSTAGRAM; @allaboutedie FACEBOOK; All About Edie