Tuesday, December 6, 2011

it's almost here

Wearing a Zara maxi dress, Jeffrey Campbell clogs

Between scanning through numerous websites, trying to do some Christmas shopping, which might I add, is sort of failing, as I keep finding little gifts for my myself, I am packing for another short voyage to Melbourne tomorrow for the VIP Topshop Australia launch. Yes, that's right guys...Finally the international fashion mega store is coming to OZ! Seeming as though I confess to going a tad crazy in their store whilst in New York City, I am a little nervous as to how I am going to react with it being in our territory. I am super excited to see how their debut Australian store is going to be exhibited and the festivities that will take place at the official store launch tomorrow evening. The image above, was taken on my last trip to Melbourne, for my Rubi shoes collaboration. My photographer, Christopher James was in his element, as he explored little nooks and cranny's around Flinders Lane, to catch a glimpse of the artistic graffiti, in which Melbourne is famous for.

No comments:

Post a Comment

INSTAGRAM; @allaboutedie FACEBOOK; All About Edie