Thursday, December 8, 2011

Topshop Australia official launch


No more anxiously awaiting the arrival of your parcel of goodies to see if the size and style is right for you, as you can now duck down to Chapel Street in Melbourne (or jet-set, if you are from another state like me), because Topshop has opened its world famous doors in OZ. Last night, Simon and I were flown to Melbourne for the VIP opening of the UK fashion giant. Located in the Jam Factory, where Borders bookstore once called home, the store is bright, eye-catching, and overflowing with hot, on trend pieces. As a confessed addict to Topshop online, I became excited when I came into direct contact with the pieces, in which I have had resting in my 'shopping tote'. With lots of sequins, embellishments, faux fur's and out of control accessories, the product was amazing; even better than what I had expected. Between hitting up the change rooms and giving their credit cards a work out, guests sipped on fruity cocktails, posed for a cheeky snap in the Topshop photo booth and refuelled their shopping energy with gourmet canapés. With Christmas just around the corner, why not stop in and get that fashion conscious family member or friend the ultimate gift? Plus, then you have an excuse to purchase a little Christmas day or New Years eve outfit....or two! Just make sure you have your patience in tack and are in the mood for crowds, because I predict that Aussies and their wallets are going to be going insane in there. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

INSTAGRAM; @allaboutedie FACEBOOK; All About Edie