Thursday, December 8, 2011

geometric for Topshop

Shakuhachi leather crop, Topshop neck piece, Ave skirt (from Born In June, Paddington), Jeffrey Campbell heels, YSL rings

It was rather strange last night, not having to take a jacket out with me, because unlike Sydney lately, it was such a warm and balmy night down in Melbourne for the Topshop Australia launch. Whilst roaming around Paddington the other afternoon, I was in my own world, most likely checking my emails, when my friend Zoe suddenly came to a halt and pointed out some Jewellery in the store, Born In June's window display. That was when I fell in love with this intensely hued, high waisted skirt by Ave, which boasts geometric shapes, creating a 3D effect. Taking advantage of the humid evening, I paired the skirt with this beautiful black leather, light weight Shakuhachi crop, which I also own in white! I must admit, I have never shopped before whilst enjoying a few sneaky cocktails and Simon and I came to realise that this kind of shopping is rather dangerous. Although, leaving the Chapel Street store with our wallets starving, our wardrobes and now full of current, on trend Topshop pieces. Lucky our tipsy eyes still can spot great product!

No comments:

Post a Comment

INSTAGRAM; @allaboutedie FACEBOOK; All About Edie