Thursday, December 8, 2011

sun hour

Topshop suede shorts, Zimmermann oversized, striped tee, Jeffrey Campbell clogs, YSL ring, Topshop ring, OPI nailpolish, Sportsgirl 'bow back' hat, sunglasses and orange feathered earrings, Marc by Marc Jacobs bag
On route to the airport to board a plane back home, Simon and I were warned that the Weather in Sydney was rather gloomy, but we just could not possibly dress for warmth when it was 30 degrees in Melbourne today. Simon sported his new Topman purchases and I opted for my old Topshop suede shorts, which I admit I do live in! They are just so soft and comfortable and are just the right length. I have been searching high and low for another pair which hosts the same style, but I just can not seem to find some that I love as much as these. I threw on my Zimmermann, over sized striped tee and my Sportsgirl 'bow back' hat and we were set for our few hours of Sunshine! Also, check out this ring that I brought from the Topshop launch last night....It is insane!

No comments:

Post a Comment

INSTAGRAM; @allaboutedie FACEBOOK; All About Edie