Monday, April 30, 2012

MBFWA Day One




Day one of this crazy week at MBFWA has slipped by so fast. Running on not near enough sleep, I was up bright and early to meet the Director of Moroccan Oil, hair stylist and good friend, Jesse Boag in his hotel room, in order for him to do something with my stressed out locks. Then it was game on, quickly running back to my apartment to slip into my first outfit for the day, the Sportsgirl 'embellished pop tee', along with the Sass and Bide 'Charismatic' pants and my JC vibrant yellow shoes. After meeting my dear friend Tristan, who is so generously helping me out this week, it was a quick cab ride later and we were at the Oversea's Passenger Terminal to start Mercedes Bends Fashion Week Australia. Today's schedule consisted of Lisa Maree, Camilla, Gail Sorrendo, Dylan Cooper, Miss Unkon and after a quick touch up from the Maybelline makeup bar, it was time for the much anticipated show, WhitneyEve. For my second outfit of the day, I opted for the new killer Sass & Bide faux fur capelet, teamed up with a Sportsgirl basic navy tee and the vibrant blue Sass & Bide 'Humble Beginnings' trousers. 

2 comments:

INSTAGRAM; @allaboutedie FACEBOOK; All About Edie