Sunday, September 16, 2012

Messeca Carlie Love LFW




Wearing Life with Bird maxi dress, American Apparel dance pants, Messeca Carlie wedges 
As I mentioned last week, I had the wonderful opportunity to pop Downtown in New York to visit the geniuses behind Messeca Shoes at their home head quarters. I was thrilled to be able to walk away from their warehouse style shoe haven with a couple of stunning pairs. With my shoe collection growing like breeding mice, this opportunity only fed my addiction, as I have walked away with a giant 'to have list; from viewing their up and coming designs. Yesterday, whilst in London, I paraded around in my new Messeca loves; The Carlie double band wedge, which feature a metallic silver panel aligned down the back. I can see these guys making a big impact on my Summer wardrobe, paired with some boyfriend jeans and a tank, they can create a off duty, chic ensemble. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

INSTAGRAM; @allaboutedie FACEBOOK; All About Edie