Sunday, September 16, 2012

Sunday Sites LFW

wearing; topshop basic tank, Zara lace pants, JC silver metallic spiked shoes, Zara blazer, AM eyewear
Unlike in New York, Sunday in London was actually kind of quiet. After early fashion duties, I gave Christopher this opportunity to indulge in his ideal Britain experience, by visiting The Tower of London, London Bridge and Buckingham Palace. Whilst I do not think that the Queen would of liked my attire, I trekked it to her home wearing these metallic silver spiked Jefferey Campbell wedges. I fell in love with them in NYC. While Christopher was in his element snapping away, all I could think about was the Burberry show, which I am so excited to see tomorrow.  
photos ChristopherJames

No comments:

Post a Comment

INSTAGRAM; @allaboutedie FACEBOOK; All About Edie