Monday, September 24, 2012

Messeca Madness




When the elevator doors slowly opened at the Messeca HQ in NYC, my eyes instantly alit and my heart may of stopped for a split second. It was as though I was taken back to my younger years of playing dress ups, however this time it wasn't just mums shoes I had to parade around in, I had a showroom full of hundreds of carefully positioned shoes on display to play with. Messeca is a footwear collection that debuted in 2010 and has grown to produce high end, editorial designs at an affordable price. After meeting and speaking with the talented designers behind the ready to wear label, it is clear that they are super passionate about the design and craftsmanship that make the brand so unique and successful. You can find Messeca on solestruck.com, my favourite shoe destination. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

INSTAGRAM; @allaboutedie FACEBOOK; All About Edie