Tuesday, October 2, 2012

hells bells





Zara printed shirt, Topshop printed trousers, fluro H&M belt, JC flatforms 

After a shoot for MX today, I met with Christopher James and made the most of this beautiful Tuesday afternoon. I am still getting over the long weekend and my whirlwind trip overseas, so I do apologise for the lack of blog posts. With Spring in the air, there are so many credible printed pieces around at the moment, with punchy florals, Hawaiian prints, geometric and tribal designs, clashes of dots and stripes and also some abstract references. Prints are so much fun to transcend into any outfit. Today, I opted for print on print with these Topshop high waisted navy trousers and Zara shirt. To break up the navy and blue hues, I included this neon pink belt from H&M in London and these Jeffrey Campbell flat forms, which I have had forever. My friend Tristan actually claimed them for a while, as they are a little too big for me. It may look as if I have clown feet, and it felt rather unusual walking in them, as I am so used to my heels, however I was in a rather interesting mood and decided to just go with them.

1 comment:

INSTAGRAM; @allaboutedie FACEBOOK; All About Edie