Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Wanted



Marc by Marc Jacobs tee, Topshop Pelmet skirt, Spiked bracelet from a market store in NY

Some more goodies that I picked up overseas in New York and London. I swear that I have a whole new wardrobe of product that I have not yet got around to wearing. My best friend/ room mate laughed that it was like Christmas for her, whilst I was unpacking my suitcases (note. the 's'). The Marc by Marc Jacob tees are so quirky and comfortable, perfect for everyday wear. This Topshop grosgrain pelmet skirt, I brought from the Oxford Circus store in London. That store is absolutely insane! I was so overwhelmed in there, I was like a kid in a candy store (and yes they even have a confectionery section and food court too!) I can't even describe the excitement you get when you walk into that enormous store. The skirt features an exposed zip down the back, with black stripes down the side and has a matching zip up cropped jacket to concord with the skirt. Speaking of Topshop; the long awaited first ever Sydney store opens its doors to the public tomorrow. Exciting!
photos- ChristopherJames

No comments:

Post a Comment

INSTAGRAM; @allaboutedie FACEBOOK; All About Edie