Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Boy.

One Teaspoon 'Baggie' Boyfriend Jeans, Windsor Smith heels, Sportsgirl basic tank, Sportsgirl tribal necklace, House of Harlow Sunglasses

I opt for a relaxed style of trouser so often that they have become a some what signature look for me. My loved ones must know me too well, because I received these incredibly cool One Teaspoon boyfriend jeans as a birthday gift. I absolutely love the rough ripped detailing and the overall fit of the denim. Already, had so much wear in the past week of owning them. Teamed with a basic tank or tee, today they proved to be a perfect Spring time staple, whilst running around styling for the Iconic. 

2 comments:

  1. love a good boyfriend jean... i got some oneteaspoons aswell!! they are amazing

    www.chasedakota.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really love this look Mollie! You've sold these jeans to me. up on the wish list :-)

    http://she-war.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete

INSTAGRAM; @allaboutedie FACEBOOK; All About Edie