Sunday, November 4, 2012

My Week In Instagram


@allaboutedie Instagram pics from the week that was; 
MatchBox 20 concert- Wednesday evening, I ventured back to my early high school days, where my group of girlfriends and I would soak up the sun, discussing life and listening to Matchbox 20's earlier tunes. On the morning of my birthday, my best friend surprised me with tickets to their sold out Sydney show. Such a great night and Rob Thomas....yum!
Styling- Whitney Eve's collection for the hit online retailer, The Iconic. I am obsessed with the over sized blazers that are available in sorbet hues.
Scar Tissue- This week I finally started the famous novel, by the leader of the Red Hot Chilli Peppers, Anthony Kiedis. People have been telling me to read this for months now and it has proven to be a new necessity whilst on lunch and coffee breaks.
Kawa Surry Hills- A belated Birthday lunch and a meeting with my publicist at the super cute cafe, Kawa. Decked out in shabby chic decor, they do sensational healthy juices, salads and their coffee is delish. 
All Hallows eve- Friday night a group of us got decked out in Halloween attire and headed to the 'Skulls & Bones' party at Beach Haus, followed by another party at The Backroom.
Instagram; allaboutedie 

No comments:

Post a Comment

INSTAGRAM; @allaboutedie FACEBOOK; All About Edie