Monday, October 15, 2012

ice cream


SOOT suede crop, Topshop moss crepe skirt, JC (worn to the max) clogs, DIVA skull necklace

A buttery soft suede manipulated into a structural delight, this ice cream hued SOOT top, has become my new Summer staple. I love the soft sorbet shade paired against this vibrant orange moss crepe mini by Topshop. I am rather obsessed with the Australian label SOOT, which was created by Brisbane-based designer, Edwina Sinclair. Her collection boasts soft pastel shades, laid back silhouettes and experimental prints. After a whirl wind Thursday evening of events, consisting of the 1st Birthday of the online shopping destination, The Iconic and the launch of Potts Point newest lounge club, No Vacancy, my weekend was rather quiet. However, I can't say that about this week ahead.
photos ChristopherJames

No comments:

Post a Comment

INSTAGRAM; @allaboutedie FACEBOOK; All About Edie