Monday, October 15, 2012

Urban Alley

Vintage Sportsgirl tee, Urban Outfitters silver spiked jacket, Mossman high waisted trousers, Sunglasses found NY street market, Shoes from random store in NY

 This outfit is extremely casual and was taken very randomly in an Alley Way that we found behind Christopher’s house in Surry Hills. I was gifted these Mossman navy, wide legged trousers over a year ago and I have worn them so much, that they are starting to show just how much love that I have given them. A perfect staple piece, they have been my friend all year long. I have had a bit of a field day in the Sportsgirl Vintage section as of late, because they have transformed each pre-loved printed tee with a sequin embellishment. An example is the football crop above, that displays a sewn on skull. I love the juxtaposition of something new over something old. 
photography; ChristopherJames 

1 comment:

INSTAGRAM; @allaboutedie FACEBOOK; All About Edie