Friday, November 9, 2012

My Week In Instagram


This week in Instagram
Melbourne Cup Celebrations- Just another excuse to get dressed up, with our day kicking off at the IVY rooftop for some pool side cocktails and catch ups with friends, including host Simon Hancock (simonsays). After battling with the suns fierce rays, we headed over to The Village in Pott's Point for the Iconic's cup party. With a good reason to buy something new for the day, I surprised myself and my bank card by recycling one of my beautiful Zimmermann maxi dresses, snapped up last Summer. I didn't have enough time on my hands to purchase the traditional fascinator, so I went with this Cleopatra-esque head piece from Sportsgirl. Something different. 
'Gourmet' Bacon and Eggs for Friday evening- After an exhausting week of styling, I decided to have a cosy night in with some of my loved ones. I whipped together an easy but delicious dinner to accompany our DVD. Wilted spinach, grilled tomato, eggs, bacon, fetta and avocado on a pesto coated muffin, with a side of grilled mushrooms. 
Styling- This week at the Iconic it was all about Summer and Sunshine, playing around with super cute cosi's and beach wear. 
Instagram; allaboutedie

No comments:

Post a Comment

INSTAGRAM; @allaboutedie FACEBOOK; All About Edie