Monday, November 19, 2012

The Iconic Mag


I was so excited to be asked to be apart of The Iconic's 3rd issue of their printed magazine. I was so thrilled as I have such a strong love for the biggest Australian online retailer, that stocks over 400 brands and can not get over just how far they have come after only celebrating their 1st birthday last month. The lovely magazine team and Pacific Magazines chose me as one of 3 of their favourite Australian bloggers! I was asked to entwine these denim Wrangler cutoffs into my everyday outfits and I am so happy with how the shots, taken by Christopher James turned out. All the products that I am wearing above is available from the Iconic's website and their mag is out now. 

1 comment:

  1. Wow this is amazing! i really like your blog and style.
    i would really love to know your thoughts on my fashion shoot, i styled myself.
    Please take a look,

    http://youngfashionforward.blogspot.co.uk/p/my-directed-fashion-shoot.html?showComment=1353411553127

    love kel x

    ReplyDelete

INSTAGRAM; @allaboutedie FACEBOOK; All About Edie