Thursday, December 6, 2012

Sneak Peek Shoot








I was doing what I love to do whilst I am waiting for time to pass me by and that was scrolling through my Instagram feed when I came across images from the Whitehouse Graduation show in Sydney. I was blown away by a particular up and coming designer/ graduate, Emily Van Der Lowden. Her pieces that took to the catwalk were incredible and I just thought that they were an editorial waiting to happen. All at once a million ideas came to mind and I contacted Emily straight away, flaunting my concepts and love for her designs. She was generous enough to let me borrow the collection, ahead of anybody else and yesterday a very creative team and I put together an amazing shoot. I am fortunate enough to live with an outstanding editorial hair artist, Jesse Boag and he was all for getting on board to create the perfect hair style to accompany the futuristic garments. An amazing photographer who has captured fashion on a whole other level, just so happened to be in Sydney this week working on a number of shoots and he was more than happy to work with me. So photographer Chris Fatsea and his now Sydney based makeup artist, Carla Mckeever, Jesse Boag and I took on different locations in Sydney to put together this shoot. From a CBD rooftop, to an alley way, deserted car park, and a over pass above the Anzac bridge, here are some photographs from behind the scenes of our project yesterday. I can not wait to show you the final images, soon to be released. Enjoy. 
Instagram; allaboutedie


No comments:

Post a Comment

INSTAGRAM; @allaboutedie FACEBOOK; All About Edie