Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Styling.



On Wednesday afternoon, I was contacted by a wonderful photographer whowas in need of a stylist for a shoot he was doing for one of Sydney's topmodelling agencies, Chic Model Management. Of course I was willing tostyle the looks, but the catch was that the shoot was the following day,so that left me about 15 hours (3 business hours) to come up with thegoods. I was already on set styling a new handbag campaign but my multitasking skills came into effect and whilst I was tweaking outfits andmaking sure everything was A.OK on my current shoot, I was franticallyemailing, sourcing product and coming up with looks for the last minuteshoot the following day. Everything came together and I successfullypulled off four different looks on two separate male models, making thateight looks in total. Even though things can be extremely last minute inthe styling world, there is always that feeling of excitement, relief and
satisfaction when you can pull it off successfully!

No comments:

Post a Comment

INSTAGRAM; @allaboutedie FACEBOOK; All About Edie