Saturday, May 14, 2011

Samantha Wills Treasures


(My apologies for the lack of blog posts as of late, it seems that blogspot has been under maintenance therefore I could not publish any new posts.)
Just the other day I was very excited to have a little gift couriered over to me, from the wonderful Samantha Wills. I must say that I am such a big fan of her stylish and luxurious Jewellery Designs. The wonderful thing about her pieces, is that they are so unique and creative. The accessories are also a favourite among the a-listers, such as Drew Barrymore, PINK, Kate Hudson, Kate Bosworth, Fergie, Rihanna and many more. Enclosed in an adorable wooden treasure chest, I was lucky enough to receive this amazing 'Nautical Knots Ring' (Definitely a treasure!). An antique silver ring, which features a large black 'resin stone' and Swarovski crystals. If you have not already, I suggest you visit her website and check out all her breathtaking designs, but beware, because if you are like me you will have a very full shopping cart!
Stay tuned for more Samantha Wills posts!
xx

1 comment:

  1. loving that ring! I was at Fashion Weekend last night and I failed to check out the Samantha Wills stall. had I brought more money, I'd get everyone I know an early birthday present!

    ReplyDelete

INSTAGRAM; @allaboutedie FACEBOOK; All About Edie