Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Samantha Love

Above; SW Nautical Knots ring, Young Zeta Bangle in Black

Sometimes, I just love throwing on a plain black or grey tee and styling it up with jewellery. I do enjoy accessories, however I do feel that there is such thing as 'over-accessorizing.'  I must admit that I am not a 'bling' girl; I do like my jewellery to be simple, however stylish and unique. I find Samantha Wills Jewellery is perfect for me. The versatility in her pieces, allow you to showcase them to suit your own individual style. It was my beautiful friend's 21st birthday today, and of course I had to give her something from SW's collection. As, I spiced up my rather 'dull' outfit with SW's Nautical knots ring; I couldn't help but take some sneaky shots of the amazing Young Zeta Bangle, which I gave Jess.  The two pieces work so well together, with the black resin juxtaposed against the antique silver. The Samantha Wills seed is planted in my jewellery box (and now too in Jess's.) Watch as it continues to grow and grow..

No comments:

Post a Comment

INSTAGRAM; @allaboutedie FACEBOOK; All About Edie